Total ADIs signed up with our network: 302
ADI Support line: 0203 129 7741
Welcome to our unique portal that will help you get a regular supply of learners without any franchise fees. We also provide you with a dedicated customer service team to support the smooth allocation of lessons and tests. Not only this, by joining us, you can also still remain connected to any other school or pursue your own business. We are here to help you multiply your earnings without cutting into your other earning sources!!
Some of the benefits of working with us:
- We will approach you for your lessons as per your availability and you will have the option of accepting/rejecting the test/lesson.
- We will provide you with your own dedicated web page that you can use for advertising your services.
- We will provide you with a calendar that should help you with managing your diary. This will help you become your own boss and manage your time very efficiently so that you can be socially active, give time to your family and continue earning in a smart way.
We also have the referral bonus option wherein you can earn without investing any time or money, just by referring your student to take the test via our portal or referring a fellow ADI to us.
We have the following payment models for you:
- Pay as you, this is a typical model, you finish your lesson and you will get paid at the end of it.
- Advance payment of 5 lessons at a time – Under this model, we pay you a retainer of your first lesson at the time of booking and pay you for next 4 lessons at the end of the first lesson. And similarly, we will pay you at the end of 6 lessons for the next 5 and so on. This option is available after you have completed 50 hours of teaching through us.
- Paying you a lump sum for 20 hours: This option is available for longer courses and becomes available after you have done at least 600 hours with us
a. £100 bonus at the end of teaching 600 hours.
b. £50 bonus when you can train a student from 0 experience to first-time pass in less than 35 hours.
c. £5 when your student passes on the first attempt and you send us a picture of the student holding their pass-certificate.
We pride ourselves in saying that we are trying to bring in options through which you as an ADI take the most money away out of the payment that the student makes. MOREOVER, our focus will always be to create VALUE FOR MONEY for both YOU and the LEARNER Driver.
SO, what are you waiting for? Sign up now!!!
Still not convinced? Call us now on 0203 129 7741.
You can also read the following blogs for further information:
Latest from the blog See more
Alice's Success Story of Passing Driving Test with MockDrivingTest
Hello Everyone. I am Alice and live in London. Today I am sharing story of driving test. In this story, I will share the experience of failing 10 times and then how I passed the exam. How did I keep myself motivated after every failed attempt? I started my journey of learning driving in 2013. I was so excited to learn to drive because after getting a driving license, it would be so great to drop and pickup from school and go for shopping etc.
What is an Intensive driving course?
In an intensive driving course, you will be guided by Mockdrivingtest.com that will help you learn safe driving and pass your driving test. If you want to purchase a mobile ...
What You Need To Know Before Starting Driving Crash Courses?
Passing an upcoming driving exam in a short period of time will be helped by driving crash courses in MockDrivingTest.com. These courses become more popular these days because of their quick learning driving lessons. People prefer to choose crash courses and hour based courses because of their busy routine.
How to get a Driving License in 4 easy steps
There are 4 easy steps for getting your driving license. Do you know them? Read them here...
Ten Top Tips for Your First Lesson
Your first driving lesson can be very scary but also it’s very exciting. It is the first step towards freedom and for a lot of people that can be very daunting, so we have put together our list of our top 10 tips for your first driving lesson