These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Vin Solutions Ltd, T/A MockDrivingTest.com, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Vin Solutions Ltd, T/A MockDrivingTest.com and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Vin Solutions Ltd, T/A MockDrivingTest.com and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 15 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 15 years of age and have an adult's permission to use the website. Moreover, wherever payments are required, we expect you to request your guardian to take control, assess that this is the right thing for you, and make payments if they deem it fit for you. Adults above 18 years of age do not require this and are deemed responsible to take decisions associated with the usage of this website.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Vin Solutions Ltd, T/A MockDrivingTest.com, our affiliates, or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software, and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights, and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any right to use any trademark, logo, or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display, and view the Content on a computer screen
b. download and store the Content in electronic form on a disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network)
c. print one copy of the Content
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute, or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Vin Solutions Ltd, T/A MockDrivingTest.com.
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for any Content you may submit via the Website, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright of any such Content. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the Website any Content that (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto the Website.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the Content you post; that the Content is accurate; that use of the Content you supply does not violate any provision of these terms and conditions and will not cause injury to any person; and that you will indemnify Vin Solutions Ltd, T/A MockDrivingTest.com for all claims resulting from Content you supply.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Password and security
- When you register on this Website, you will be asked to create a password, which you should keep confidential and not disclose or share with anyone.
- If we have reason to believe that there is or is likely to be any misuse of the Website or breach of security, we may require you to change your password or suspend your account.
Links to other websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Vin Solutions Ltd, T/A MockDrivingTest.com or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Vin Solutions Ltd, T/A MockDrivingTest.com makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Vin Solutions Ltd, T/A MockDrivingTest.com is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst Vin Solutions Ltd, T/A MockDrivingTest.com uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Vin Solutions Ltd, T/A MockDrivingTest.com accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- 20. Vin Solutions Ltd, T/A MockDrivingTest.com reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- To the extent that the Website and Content are provided free of charge, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage of any kind.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Vin Solutions Ltd, T/A MockDrivingTest.com accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Vin Solutions Ltd, T/A MockDrivingTest.com details
- Vin Solutions Ltd, T/A MockDrivingTest.com is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 08578714 whose registered address is The Long Lodge 265-269 Kingston Road, Wimbledon, London, SW19 3NW and it operates the Website www.MockDrivingTest.com. The registered VAT number is 314336235. You can contact Vin Solutions Ltd, T/A MockDrivingTest.com by emailing [email protected]
Terms & Conditions: Driver
- MockDrivingTest.Com shall provide the customer with detailed costing information on their services before any test/driving lesson is started.
- The completion of a booking, and the subsequent receipt of a confirmation email for a test/driving lesson/pass-assist lesson, or any future offering by MockDrivingTest.Com constitutes a binding contract between the Customer and Us.
- All person(s) using either the MockDrivingTest.Com website or calling MockDrivingTest.Com by phone to make a booking should be at least 16 years of age and reside in the UK. He/she must have cleared the theory test before attempting the practical mock driving test and should hold a valid provisional license or a full International license; and, will be test ready.
- The customer is aware that the outcome of the mock driving test does not guarantee a similar outcome in the final driving test.
- It is always the intention of MockDrivingTest.Com to complete the driving lesson on time (as per the number of lessons and date decided), Sometimes - due to reasons beyond the control of MockDrivingTest.Com a delay in classes/test may be necessary. Should this be the case, the customer will be advised accordingly by a service advisor.
- MockDrivingTest.Com is committed to providing the DVSA verified instructors for any test/lesson to the drivers.
- MockDrivingTest.Com can fully support you in theory test if you require so the same.
- MockDrivingTest.Com shall not be held responsible for loss, theft, or damage to item(s), valuables, or monies contained within the vehicle for the duration of the test/lesson.
- MockDrivingTest.Com is not liable for any loss, damage, or delay in the services it provides should such services be subject to an act of God, such or government disputes, factors outside the control of MockDrivingTest.Com.
- Any driver registering for test/driving lesson should be advised that he/she should hold a valid provisional, be in good health, not drunk or under the influence of drugs at the time of the test/driving lesson, and should be mentally prepared to take the test or lesson. Failure to do so will lead to the cancellation of the test/ lesson without any refunds.
- If the driver wants to cancel the test/lesson he/she should inform the same to MockdrivingTest.Com at least 48hours before the test/lesson. Separate rule applies for urgent bookings.
- MockDrivingTest.Com. reserves the right to close or suspend your account at any time and for any reason.
- You must meet minimum eye test requirements, which means you must be able to read the standard UK approved number plate at a minimum distance of 20.5 metres (67 feet). If you need to wear glasses or contact lenses in order to meet this requirement then you must wear them whenever you drive.
- You must notify your instructor of any changes in your ability (health) or entitlement to take driving lessons (provisional revoked by DVLA).
- ADI will always endeavour to arrive on time, however, due to unforeseen circumstances such as breakdown, accidents traffic hold-ups etc lesson times may need to be changed or even cancelled. If cancelled by the instructor, no cancellation fee will be charged.
- We may request you to provide a picture of yourself along with the ADI in the car and post it on our social media accounts.
- We may post your feedback on our website along with your picture.
- The prices of the courses vary depending upon the postcodes, availability of the ADIs and the time between course booking & date/ time of the first lesson. This means course fee paid by one learner may be completely different from another learner.
- We act on your behalf as an agent and locate an ADI for you. We collect payment of the course on the ADI’s behalf, and pay the ADI after deducting reasonable expenses and administration fee.
- We collect full payment of the course when a booking is made. This includes 20% administration charges.
- Payment can be made online or by transferring money into bank account of Vin Solutions Limited, as stated on the invoice.
- We ask all students to give us a full 48 hours Notice (Two Working Days) before cancellation any lesson by calling us on our office number, not by email or any other multimedia messaging.
- The refund policy of any monies paid for courses will be refunded at the discount rate (if any) of purchased course(s), after minus the usage of the hours taken, Surcharge of 20% of course fee may be added to any refund as an admin fee.
- Any refunds given will be made back to the mode of payment used for making payment to us.
- In cases where the mock test or the first lesson date of the booked course is within a week (e.g. you book a lesson or mock test for tomorrow or within next 7 days from the day of payment), we will deduct 20% from the booking fee if we are unable to find an instructor for you or if you cancel 48 hours before the test or lesson date & time.
- Cancelling a mock test: No refund will be made if a Mock Test is cancelled within 48 hours of the date and time of the mock test. Any cancellations prior to 48hours are liable to admin fee of £10 or 20% of the charged price - whichever is higher. If ADI assignment has been completed and is visible in student app or has been informed via phone call or text message or email or any other media, cancellation fee may range between 20% to 100% of the booking value. Separate rule applies for urgent bookings.
- Cancelling a driving course: If the driving course is cancelled within 48 hours of commencement of the course, and the instructor has already been assigned to the lesson, we will deduct 20% of the course fee plus cost of one lesson and refund the remainder amount to you via the channel you used for paying us. Separate rule applies for urgent bookings.
- The course structure advised on the web site is delivered on a best effort basis. Some ADIs may decide to follow their own teaching methods to cover the DVSA curriculum. We do not challenge their expertise and let them do their best to train you.
- For any fines issued to learners whilst driving, learners will take full responsibility for paying any PCN (Penalty Charge Notice) or any other fines. Their details will be forwarded to the charging authority.
- The driver must hold a current valid driving permit which is either provisional, full, or International, and show the instructor on the 1st lesson or mock test. You must be fit to drive with legal and medical requirements (which you are legally responsible to advise the instructor) must not drive under any undue stress.
- Any damages incurred during a lesson or on a test to the wheels, doors, bumpers, or body panels would be charged at a minimum of £150. This would be charged and payable straight away and can be deducted from any credit student(s) may have. These minor damages will still be payable regardless of any previous or existing damages.
- Any damages incurred during a lesson or on a test to the wheels, doors, bumpers, or body panels would be paid for by the learner. We will mediate between the learner and the ADI to recover the losses incurred by the ADI. An administration charge of 20% each will be payable to us by both by the student and the ADI for mediation services provided by us
- Urgent Bookings: All bookings made between 1 day to 7 days prior to the driving lesson or mock test are classed as urgent bookings. All these bookings are made only by contacting our customer support line and can only be made by our customer support staff. All urgent bookings are non-cancellable, non-changeable and non-refundable.
- Artificial Intelligence module: At the end of the lesson or test, you will sit with the instructor and fill out the lesson report together. The instructor should initiate this but you may have to remind them. This report will identify whether you passed or failed your mock test, or be fed into the AI recommendations for any future lessons so it is crucial that it is completed by both yourself and the instructor. The last 5 minutes of the lesson should be used for creating the end of lesson or end of test report in our portal.
- All offers are subject to change without any prior notice.
Terms & Conditions: Approved Driving Instructor (ADI)
- Payment for the lessons shall be made as per the terms set out in the agreement
- Pay as you go, this is a typical model, you finish your lesson and you will get paid at the end of it.
- Advance payment of 5 lessons at a time – Under this model, we pay you a retainer of your first lesson at the time of booking and pay you for next 4 lessons at the end of the first lesson. And similarly, we will pay you at the end of 6 lessons for the next 5 and so on. This option is available after you have completed 50 hours of teaching through us.
- Paying you a lump sum for 20 hours – This option is available for longer courses and becomes available after you have done at least 600 hours with us
- If the instructor fails to give us a minimum of two working days (48 Hours) notice before cancelling any lesson or mock test, the instructor shall be liable for the lesson fee.
- All offers are subject to change without any notice.
- Driver (/Learner) taking tests or driving lessons are responsible for any damage they cause to the instructor's vehicle or other vehicles (Third-party) which subsequently is not covered by insurance (minimum excess apply).
- For any fines issued to learners whilst driving, learners will take full responsibility for paying any PCN (Penalty Charge Notice) or any other fines. Their details will be forwarded to the charging authority.
- We ask all instructors to give us a full 48 hours Notice (Two Working Days) before cancellation any lesson by calling us on our office number, not by email or any other multimedia messaging.
- All lessons will start and finish at the same location unless agreed in advance with us.
- The instructor reserves the right to refuse the use of a vehicle for driving lessons or driving tests or mock tests if the student is a considered risk to the general public or potentially may risk damaging the instructor's vehicle.
- Unless otherwise requested in writing, the Instructor is responsible for ensuring that the car that will be used for the lessons or tests and ensuring that the details of the car that will be used for the lesson or test are updated in the system 48 hours prior to the test or lesson. Additionally, it is the instructor's responsibility to ensure that the vehicle used for lessons or tests is fully insured and has valid MOT at the time of lesson or test.
- Any damages incurred during a lesson or on a test to the wheels, doors, bumpers, or body panels would be paid for by the learner. We will mediate between the learner and the ADI to recover the losses incurred by the ADI. An administration charge of 20% each will be payable to us by both by the student and the ADI for mediation services provided by us.
- The last 5 minutes of the lesson or mock test should be used for creating the end of lesson or end of test report in our platform.
Terms and Conditions: Free DVSA Theory Test Offer
- This offer is only available to students who have purchased the DVSA theory test practice module from us.
- In order to qualify for the free DVSA theory test, the student must also purchase a practical driving lessons course for a minimum of 5 hours from us.
- The student must provide proof of purchase for both the DVSA theory test practice module and the practical driving lessons course in order to redeem the free theory test offer.
- The free theory test offer is only valid for one theory test per student and cannot be combined with any other promotions or offers.
- The free theory test offer is only valid for a limited time and we reserve the right to revoke or modify the offer at any time without notice.
- We are not responsible for any errors or mistakes made by the student during the theory test and cannot be held liable for any failure to pass the test.
- The student is responsible for attending and passing for the theory test at a DVSA approved test center, and for meeting all necessary requirements for taking the test as set forth by the DVSA.
- By availing the offer, the student agrees to these terms and conditions.
- By purchasing both the DVSA theory test practice module and practical driving lessons course, the student also confirms that they meet the age and residency requirements as set forth by the DVSA to take the theory test.
- Payment Plans are only available on courses over £500.
- Payment Plans are subject to an additional £50 admin cost.
- Card will need to be saved with payment provider, automatic billing will be set up on a set date of every month.
- The payment can be split in maximum four instalments over four months in multiples of £500.
- NO Financial Advice: We doe not offer financial, investment or other advice. Nothing on this Website constitutes financial, investment or other advice by us in relation to any product. All Content on this site is information of a general nature and does not address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity. Nothing in the Site constitutes professional and/or financial advice, nor does any information on the Site constitute a comprehensive or complete statement of the matters discussed or the law relating thereto. Vin Solutions Limited or MockDrivingTest.com is not a fiduciary by virtue of any person’s use of or access to the Site or Content. You alone assume the sole responsibility of evaluating the merits and risks associated with the use of any information or other Content on the Site before making any decisions based on such information or other Content. In exchange for using the Site, you agree not to hold us, our affiliates or any third party service provider liable for any possible claim for damages arising from any decision you make based on information or other Content made available to you through the Site.
- Sale of financial products: Sales of all financial products on our site is conducted by our partners including but not limited to Macintosh Legal & Financial Services Ltd, Kingsgategroup.co.uk, Easy Insure Limited etc. We do not generate any quotations for any of the financial products advertised on our web site. Instead, we gather data for quotations on behalf of these partners and help them ensure that all the requested data and documentation is made available to them in the formats that our partners expect. We receive a commission for providing this service to our partners.
- As stated in clause 82 and 83 above, as a professional firm we do not perform any of the above regulatory activities, therefore according to The Financial Services & Markets Act 2000 (FSMA) we are not required to be authorised and regulated by FCA and PRA. In terms of handling personal and sensitive data and payment information we are registered with ICO as per Data Protection Act 2018 & GDPR compliant and made our declarations to the information commissioner.
- Any products sold by our partners are covered by the separate terms and conditions covered by our partners. We do not hold any responsibility of the interaction between our partners and our clients.
- Fraud: It is fraudulent if you or anyone acting on your behalf misrepresents or deliberately fails to disclose information or facts at any time whether at application stage or during the term of the policy or at renewal of the policy that would materially impact either the terms and conditions or the issue or renewal decision itself. This also includes were the insurer has been provided with any information or documents which misrepresents or conceals the truth or are stolen. If fraud is suspected then the insurers have the right to cancel or void your policy and any other related policies at any time. The insurers may seek to recover any costs they have incurred and may not return any premium.
- These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).
Note: This contract may be updated at any time without notice to improve the services we offer or to protect the interests of our ADI/ Students. Any amendments will be listed hereunder along with the dates the amendments were made.